Are you a practicing Catholic who fully accepts the divine truth transmitted by the Church, who likes to write, and who feels called by God to evangelize and share your experiences of the Catholic life and what the Church has to offer to the world? If so, consider becoming a contributing writer for Joy In Truth.
Our terms for contributing writers:
- Writers are practicing Catholics in full communion with the Church.
- Articles/essays submitted cannot conflict with the divine faith and teaching of the Church.
- Articles may be written on a wide range of appropriate subjects which relate in some way to the life of faith. Most articles are focused on evangelization, catechesis, apologetics, philosophy and theology. However, nearly any subject is open for writing. Consider, for example, how theology seeks to understand how all things relate to God and his incarnate Son.
- Articles and essays should be less than about 2500 words. Most articles should fall in the range of 700 to 1600 words.
- If an author has an article previously published elsewhere, other than his or her personal website, it is necessary to obtain permission from that publisher before submitting an article to Joy In Truth. Along with the article submission, written permission for additional publishing from the original publisher is to be provided.
- Joy In Truth does not offer renumeration for articles published. Authors retain all rights to their articles, and may publish them elsewhere simultaneously. However, articles submitted to Joy In Truth will remain published on this website at the discretion of the editor.
- Joy In Truth reserves the right to refuse submitted articles due to content and/or theological concerns, and to remove articles from the site at any time.
- Joy In Truth will publish an author’s bio, as well as links back to his or her personal blog or website in order to help provide advertising support for the author.
If you agree to the above terms, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include your name and email address. Your personal information and email address will not be shared with anyone. Ever.